A generator used to generate bossbars. This is not for bossbars that simply are supposed to look pretty, you'll need to create the JSON yourself. This generator is specifically for bossbars that are supposed to be able to show different values for every player (e.g. for cooldowns). This generator provides two functions as output (one for setup, one for tick), and the bossbar is bound to a scoreboard objective.
ID: Name the bossbars should have
Objective: Name of the objective that the bossbar should display the value of
Maximum Value: Maximum value the score can be
Name: Display name of the bossbar
Color & Style: Color/Style of the bossbar
Display Permanently: Remove bossbar on 0, or constantly display
1) Generate commands
2) Put each output into a function (two seperate ones)
3) Run the first function once
4) Constantly run the second function on every player
Output (Or Console)
In the comment section you can leave a comment about a map, or ask any questions you might have. Please keep them civil; all comments are reviewed before publishing, so they may take some time to appear on the website.
1. Please keep the discussion mature; if your comment is deemed as inappropriate it will not be published.
2. Having a different opinion or negative feedback is fine, but please be respectful while writing it - aim for constructive criticism.
3. Bugs, problems and questions can be sent here, but usually getting a response is faster via our Discord server: https://discord.gg/qZ3SCcc
Name Reply To Reply #